Deloitte Touche Solutions will conduct a “Deloitte Tax Challenge” event, where the registrations will be closed by 31 December 2021, preliminary round will be held on 19 January 2022 and final round will be held on 2 February 2022. The challenge’s topic will be “The Impact of Carbon Tax Implementation in Indonesia”. Attached is the detail of the event and below are the requirements :
- Participants must be enrolled in a bachelor degree program (5th to 8th semester students) majoring in Tax, Accounting, Finance, Business, or Economics.
- Make a team consisting of 4 persons from the same university.
- Each team member must submit a CV and academic transcript, and the team must submit a group video* pertaining to the selected topic above.
- English proficiency (writing and presentation skills).
Registration: Email your team name and names of team members along with:
1) copies of CVs
2) copies of latest academic transcripts
3) URL link of the uploaded video
4) Subject of the email : “_Deloitte Tax Challenge)”