- Developing member in quality and professionalism.
- Designing and implementing comprehensive and effective work system.
- Establishing dynamic, professional, and friendly working condition.
- Creating innovative and value added programs and activities for all stakeholders.
- Increasing transparency and being proactive in servicing FEB UI accounting students’ needs, both in academics and non-academics.
Studi Profesionalisme Akuntan (SPA) Faculty of Economics and Business Universitas Indonesia (FEB UI) is a student organization in FEB UI whose member are its accounting students. SPA FEB UI was established on August 22nd, 1998. Initially, SPA was a place for accounting students to study and focus on accounting studies. Nowadays, SPA has grown to become an organization which is not only a place to study and discuss about accounting issues, but also a place for accounting students to develop themselves through non-academic opportunities. Furthermore, SPA builds networks and relation to other communities, such as universities, small medium enterprise, academicians, and practitioners. Through these project, SPA always tries to give additional values to its stakeholders, especially FEB UI accounting students.
To be recognized as a benchmark of excellence in student organization in Indonesia